I’m sure you’ve all heard of Wardrobe Refashion, if you haven’t you can read more about it here. I’ve just signed up for 2 months so I won’t be buying any new clothes for that period and will be attempting to refashion some of my clothes. I started with a basic jeans to skirt refashion. There are loads of tutorials on how to do your own such as this one and a search on the Internet will find you many more and in every style you could think of.
I’m now trying to decide what my next refashion will be so I’ve been looking out for suitable tutorials to help me. Maybe you’d like to try some of them as well?
- Make stamps from sneakers/trainers and customise your t-shirts.
- Instead of a skirt, turn your jeans in to a fabric craft bucket.
- Make a fabric flower belt.
- Turn a sweater or pants/trousers in to a tote bag.
- Use appliqué to customise tops and dresses.
- Also from etsy labs, try this t-shirt refashion.
I hope this has given you lots of ideas on how to look at your existing wardrobe in a new light and maybe buy fewer new clothes.