I found this tutorial on One More Moore last Friday and knew that this was going to be my next Tutorial Try Out. I mean these little button flowers are just too cute. 🙂 So here we go! Materials needed
- Bowl of buttons in heaps of sizes and colors
- 24 Gaugue 1/4 lb Green Wire (I only had purple and silver in 28 Gauge)
- felt in different colors and sizes
- Needle & Embroidery Floss /Thread
- Jewellery tool for bending wire and twisting the ends
First I started cutting of a piece of wire. I wanted the total height to be around 20cm so I cut a piece of 40cm, doubled it up and started to put the put the smallest button on working my way up to the largest one. Instead of making flowers I cut some circles a little larger than the biggest button and put them on last to fill the bouquet up a bit. After some fiddling around I definately know now that I should have bought the 24 Gauge wire so I might take this one apart later this week and replace the wire. Still another very quick and easy project and a pretty result.
Just thought that I would let everyone know that Craft Tutorials has moved to crafttutorials.net